ABOUT

Andrew Found

Established in 2016, Andrew Found is a professional recruitment agency dedicated to providing consultancy services to clients and job seekers. Andrew Found’s clients cover a wide array of industry sectors, including property development, private banking, luxury goods, logistics, fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG), retail and education, just to name a few. At present, 70% of our clients are multinational corporations specialising in different fields, while the remaining 30% belong to Chinese investors and Hong Kong local companies.

Found Your Team

Andrew Found was established with a vision of “Found Your Team”. We wish to help clients found their team and assist job seekers with their career development. We believe recruitment agencies acts as an important bridge between human resources personnel and experts. As a middleman, Andrew Found facilitates effective communication with the assistance of our professional staffing experts.

Culture

As a dynamic and energetic team, Andrew Found chose co-working space as its startup site. Co-working office space aligns with Andrew Found’s determination – to create a highly collaborative and creative atmosphere that induces innovation and boosts efficiency. The concept of collaborative workspace fosters teamwork, brings fresh perspectives and enhances productivity. Under such an innovative atmosphere, our team further enhances its professionalism and puts its potentials to full play.

Andrew Found

Andrew Found成立於2016年,是一家致力於為客戶和求職者提供諮詢服務的專業人力資源僱問公司。 Andrew Found的客戶覆蓋範圍廣泛的行業領域,包括房地產開發,私人銀行業務,奢侈品,物流,快速消費品(FMCG),零售和教育等等。目前,我們的客戶包括專門從事不同領域的跨國公司、中國投資者和香港本地公司。

Found Your Team

Andrew Found 成立的願景是「建立你的專業團隊」,希望幫助客戶建立他們的團隊,並協助求職者開展職業發展。我們認為人力僱問機構是人力資源人員和人材之間的重要橋樑。作為這座重要的橋樑,Andrew Found的專業僱問積極促進客戶及應徵者間之溝通。